Here at last, my finished seed stitch scarf. I noticed from the first post in which I featured the scarf after I had completed a few rows that I have been knitting it since February, it really didn't seem that I had been making it for that long. The pattern was found on Purl Bee but I chose a slightly different colour palette. The original pattern has nine blocks of different colours but I left mine at eight because I felt it was long enough. At 99 stitches wide its pretty big, so I didn't feel it needed to be that long. I have just started my next knitting project which is an openwork pattern jumper made from off white linen yarn.