Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Sewing Box

It was my birthday on Sunday I was given this sewing box. I think its so cute so I just had to share it with you! The box is covered in a mixture of floral, spotty and gingham fabric. I have used the box to store some beads, buttons, ribbon, scissors and thread.




The box opens up at the top and has two sections, I have put beads in one side and buttons in the other.



The front opens up and there is a drawer which I have used to keep a small pair of scissors, a few fabric covered buttons, some ribbon and a spool of thread.



The box even has a cute handle for carrying it!

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday hannah :) i hope your day was fun.
    your new sewing box is very cute - thanks for sharing it with us...
    laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much Laura, I'm glad you like the sewing box :)

      Delete