Saturday, 23 June 2012

Felt Bows

These felt bows were inspired by several pictures of felt bows that I have seen on Pinterest. The red bow and two blue ones were made using one long piece of felt for the main bow part, a rectangle with a v-shape cut out of each end (this part goes behind the bow) and a long rectangle to go around the centre of the bow. The larger red and blue bows are attached to hair grips.

The small pink bow was made using a tutorial found here: http://grosgrainfabulous.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/felt-hair-bow-diy.html. I had to make my own pattern using the images as a guideline but it was easy enough to get the right shapes. I haven't decided what I'm going to with this one yet but I did see a very cute idea in a book to embellish a top with three bows.




No comments:

Post a Comment