Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Mollie Makes Crocheted Rose

This is my completed crochet rose that came as a free gift with Mollie Makes this month. If you haven't bought this month's Mollie Makes (issue 12) yet then you really need to get out to the shops. In my opinion this month it is a particularly good issue, there's lots of inspiring ideas and the free gift is brilliant! The kit to make up the rose also came with a brooch pin, not sure if I'll use it as a brooch though, I think I'll add it to my growing pile of crocheted flowers and have a think about it...




2 comments:

  1. Love this and have never heard of Mollie Makes so off now to check it out! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou :) It is such a good magazine and they have a brilliant blog as well - http://molliemakes.themakingspot.com/

    ReplyDelete